Friday, February 17, 2012

Wake up call

Let's just say, as someone who doesn't iron clothing on a regular basis - or at all - having the fire alarm go off at 8am while I'm ironing my cosplay shirt was seriously disturbing. No, I wasn't burning my shirt, there was a false alarm and we didn't even leave the hotel room. Our poor roommates, more on them later, we're still asleep and got quite a rude awakening!

Last night was fantastic with some people in very cool costumes and lots of ribbons being passed out. I'll have a whole post on the craziness of ribbons. Unfortunately wifi is a little more expensive than I wish to pay so pics will be limited until I can get access. Jess and I went down to get our badges at 6 and there must have been 200 people in line already. Lovely insanity! After we checked in we ate at the sports bar in the hotel - yummy goodness. We then hung out around the lobby and Jess passed out her ribbons and I snapped pics of a femme 11 in the soccer outfit from The Lodger, Captain Jack, two River Songs - one very tall and one very short - who came to Gally together, and the cutest little girl in a 6 costume. Chip from Two Minute Time Lord snapped a pic of her this morning in a 4th Doctor costume.

Today is going to be mental as we hop from panel to panel and Jess fits in all her cosplay photo shoots and celeb photo ops. Lots more to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment